Architect: Mohammad Reza Nikbakht
Area: 3200 Square meters
Client: Mr Fat'hi
Team: Shahram Behzadian, Mojtaba Fat'hi
view more + view less -
The project was designed in year 1375 on Moghaddas Ardebili Street of Tehran, in proximity of Alef Square, and its construction began afterwards. Various materials such as handmade red bricks, stone, wood, and metal were employed in the façade of the building. The well-matched combination of the materials, despite their variety, has brought about a satisfactory homogeneity and harmony in the façade.